I threw this recipe together SO quickly for a (Christmas) family get-together a while ago. These are quite quick to make and use easily found ingredients. They taste amazing, making it hard to just eat one even though you know that amount of cheesecake cannot be good for you!
You will need:
18 cupcake wrappers
18 oreos (peanut butter, mint, double stuffed, chocolate any flavor is amazing)
+6 oreos for crushing (24 total oreos)
16 oz. (approx 450g) of cream cheese at room temperature
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1. Line cupcake tray and place 1 oreo at the bottom of each.
2. Place 6 oreos in a food processor and crush (or do so by hand in a large plastic bag).
3. Beat room-temperature cream cheese until smooth.
4. Beat in sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
5. Fold in oreo crumbs.
6. Divide mixture amongst the 18 holders.
7. Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 18-22 minutes.
8. Chill cheesecakes before serving.