2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup margarine
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 sleeve oreos
1 cup confectioner/icing sugar
2 tsp milk
2 tsp light corn syrup
1/2 tsp clear vanilla extract
1. Start by creaming together the margarine and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add vanilla and eggs to the mixture.
3. In a separatebowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Slowly mix dry ingredients into the other bowl.
5. Chill dough for an hour in the fridge.
6. Take a 1 inch diameter ball of dough, press into a circle and wrap around each oreo. I hesitate to guess how many this will yield, as mine tended to vary in size...
7. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400F/200C for 8-12 minutes. Less time in fan-assisted ovens.
8. For frosting, combine icing sugar, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla extract. Frost cookies that have cooled.