Whimsical Cookery is a site for adults who prefer to eat like children, or perhaps just need to cook for some children. This site contains an aversion to vegetables, a love of fried food and cupcakes, lazy shortcuts, some disturbing creations, and an ignorance of proper culinary practices...

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Leftover Taco "Salad"



Another non-recipe, so is the student life.  I used my Taco leftovers to make a "salad".  I use the term "salad" loosely, as I'm imagining broken Doritos and taco shells to be lettuce (if only!).  If you wish to make this less death-defying, add in some actual salad, i.e. lettuce/tomato.

My bowl consists of leftover:
Quorn vegetarian chicken pieces, having previously been sauteed in taco seasoning
Broken corn taco shells
Broken cheese Doritos
Sour Cream
Spicy taco sauce
Double Gloucester cheese

I also suspect that refried beans would be a nomtastic addition.

I feel like I should start a 'student food' section.  Hmm...