Whimsical Cookery is a site for adults who prefer to eat like children, or perhaps just need to cook for some children. This site contains an aversion to vegetables, a love of fried food and cupcakes, lazy shortcuts, some disturbing creations, and an ignorance of proper culinary practices...

Sunday 31 August 2014

Disgustingly Delicious

Five foods that look simultaneously disgusting and delicious

The Krispy Kream Burger of delicious doom



I would love to land on this plate of Denny's cuisine, face first.  But of course, shouldn't. Is this still being sold?!



KFC's double down sandwich, is probably too much chicken for me.  I NEED CARBS.


foodbeast.com
I take my hat off to the inventors of the Fat Darrell sandwich (which includes chicken strips, mozzarella sticks, fries, topped with marinara sauce, lettuce, and tomatoes), as I always saw putting all my favorite foods into one bun/bowl/etc as one of my unique cooking qualities.  Not so unique :(


NYC's Cer Te sold this Thanksgiving Pizza duing the festive season (which included turkey meatballs, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberries and butternut squash, topped with mozzarella). In similar news, I had heard Tesco was selling a Christmas pizza, but was unable to check it out, personally.

This list could probably go on for years, so I've forced myself to stop at 5. Must. Stop. Googling.