A healthier alternative to sweet n sour meatballs, are my sweet n sour turkey (or substitute chicken) meatballs!
You will need:
1 jar sweet n sour sauce (simple!)
1 lb ground turkey/chicken
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 large egg
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
2. Roll mixture into (approx.) 1 inch balls
3. In a large frying pan/skillet, cover the bottom of the pan with vegetable oil and sear the outsides of the meatballs. Reduce heat and allow meatballs to finish cooking.
4. Drain excess oil and add sweet n sour sauce. Heat on low, covering all meatballs.
5. Serve with white or brown rice.