Sweet n Sour Chicken is an americanized chinese food favorite! I have also recently discovered rice noodles (sometimes sold as rice sticks). You could make this difficult on yourself, and whip up your own sweet n sour sauce... or buy a jar at the store. Simple! The only problem, is all sweet n sour sauces are not created equal. Therefore, you might have to play around with different brands before you find the right one.
3 medium chicken breasts
3 oz rice noodles
1 cup smooth sweet n sour sauce
1 Tbsp corn starch dissolved in sauce
1. Cook chicken and cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Cook rice noodles according to package directions (generally 10 minutes in pot of heated water).
3. Strain noodles and set aside.
4. In pot, dissolve corn starch in sweet n sour sauce.
5. Heat sauce to simmer and stir in chicken.
6. Pour over noodles.