You will need:
1/2 can apple juice concentrate
1/2 can cranberry juice concentrate
2 cups water
1 1/2 cups applesauce
2 Tbsp lemon juice
3 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp whole cloves
1. Combine apple juice, cranberry juice, lemon juice, and water in a pot.
2. Heat, and add cinnamon sticks and cloves. Simmer on a low heat until desired level of spice-flavor is achieved.
3. Strain out cloves and cinnamon sticks.
4. Add applesauce and allow to cool.
5. In a freezer-safe mixing bowl, freeze sorbet mixture until it becomes a stiff-slushy consistency.
6. Remove and beat sorbet to break up the ice crystals.
7. Refreeze, remove and beat again just before frozen to refine ice crystals once again.
8. Freeze again. To serve, let sorbet sit at room temperature for a few minutes. Enjoy!
NOTE: Alternatively, add sieved mixture to an ice cream maker and finish in the freezer.