Furros, as named by my lovely roomie, are fake churros. No frying or hot oil involved! This recipe is incredibly easy. But be warned, furros are soooo addictive. They will disappear quickly!
You will need:
1/2 package of puff pastry sheets
1. Roll out the puff pastry dough to about 12x9 inches (30x23cm).
2. Cut pastry in half, from long end to long end.
3. Then cut into 1 inch strips, from short end to short end (creating two per row). See pictures for clarification.
4. Brush entire surface with egg.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar generously over eggwash.
6. Gently place furros onto greased baking sheet.
7. Bake at 400°F (around 200 C) for 8-10 minutes.