Okay, so this is a bit old. But here is my contribution to An Experiment in Gluttony:
From the top left:
- Kraft Mac N Cheese, FTW! A close second is Annie's Mac N Cheese. Really any macaroni and cheese that borders on glowing in the dark is cool with me.
- Bacon Egg And Cheese Biscuit, preferably without the bacon... cos you have to draw the line somewhere. This is probably the only thing I actually enjoy eating from McDonald's, but my GOSH do I enjoy it!
- Chicken strips with sweet chili sauce is up there because OMFG FRIED FOOD. It is an addiction.
- General Tso's Chicken is next, because there is very little in this world that is more nom than americanized chinese food!
- Cheese Enchiladas make me salivate! Not cheese and onion. Dear restaurants, I'll have none of your bloody onions. But I will have your delicious adobo enchilada sauce!
- Yummy crusty bakery bread! White breads, such as French or Italian loafs, oh and sourdough only. Ooo! Or that kind with the cheese baked on top. I'm not mature enough for whole wheat. <--True story.
- Cream of Tomato Soup to go with the bread obvs!
- CUPCAKES!!!!!! Because if everybody had a cupcake, the world would be a better place. For the record: Buttercream or Cream Cheese frosting only.