Whimsical Cookery is a site for adults who prefer to eat like children, or perhaps just need to cook for some children. This site contains an aversion to vegetables, a love of fried food and cupcakes, lazy shortcuts, some disturbing creations, and an ignorance of proper culinary practices...

Friday 4 June 2010

Cutesy Rice Krispy Treats


Rice Krispy Treats Recipe

I really like making Rice Krispy Treats, as they are slightly less guilt-inducing than my cupcake addiction. So I thought I’d make them a bit cuter using sprinkles and cookie cutters. However, there are a million ways to dress up your treats! You can drizzle chocolate, peanut butter, or decorate with candies.

One word of advice: cut out your rice krispies before they cool, or it will be difficult to push the cookie cutters down.


I also found a cookie cutter of a brontosaurus from my dear brother's youth.  The boy loved him some dinosaurs!