I'm BACK. I've survived coursework and am now hard at play.
Okay, so I think I've worked out the best method of making Dirt Cups in the UK. If you're in America, the usual recipe uses instant chocolate pudding mix and Cool Whip. It is ideal if you can get your hands on such things! However, I've worked out some alternate ingredients made in the UK. Vegetarian if gummies are veggie-friendly.
You will need:
2 (38g) packets 'chocolate dessert' mix (found by instant custard/jelly mixes)
Milk/water, amount depending on 'dessert mix' recipe
330ml fresh whipping cream
1/3 cup granulated sugar
3 sleeves Oreos
Assorted gummi treats resembling things found in dirt (frogs, worms, spiders, flowers)
4-6 clear glasses (depending on size)
2. In a large bowl, combine ingredients for chocolate dessert mix and powder, whisk until it begins to solidify.
3. Whip the whipping cream until stiff, adding sugar as you go.
4. Fold whipped cream into chocolate dessert mix.
5. Stir in another 1/3 of the crushed oreos.
6. Spoon mix over crushed oreos in cups.
7. Sprinkle remaining oreo crumbs over the mixture, and top with gummi treats.