Easy creamy cheesecake bars without the fuss of being a proper cheesecake. These were snatched up before I had even finished cutting them!
1 box chocolate teddy grahams (or chocolate cookies)
1/2 cup butter (melted)
1/2 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
24 oz full-fat cream cheese
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup sour cream
6-12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 if drizzling chocolate over top)
1. Place teddy grahams in sturdy plastic bag and crush to crumbs.
2. In a bowl, cream together cream cheese. Mix in eggs, vanilla, and sour cream.
3. Fold in 6 oz. chocolate chips.
4. Pour mixture over chocolate crust.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350º.
6. If desired, melt 6 oz chocolate chips in microwave until liquid, stirring occasionally. Drizzle over cheesecake bars. Warning: bars are difficult to cut cleanly with the drizzled chocolate. REFRIGERATE!