You will need:
6 skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup soy sauce
2/3 cup honey
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated with a zester
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1. In a slow cooker, add soy sauce, white wine, soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, ginger and pepper. Stir.
2. Add chicken breasts, trimming as much fat off as possible before doing so. Pierce chicken several times on each side to allow liquid inside.
3. Cook for 4 hours on 'low' setting of slow-cooker. Flip chicken after 2 hours.
4. Skim off any fat that has risen to the surface.
5. Serve with rice or rice noodles.