Whimsical Cookery is a site for adults who prefer to eat like children, or perhaps just need to cook for some children. This site contains an aversion to vegetables, a love of fried food and cupcakes, lazy shortcuts, some disturbing creations, and an ignorance of proper culinary practices...

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Blue Slushies

 
So... my favorite flavor is 'blue'.  My musings throughout the day are usually consumed by thoughts about when I'll be able to sip my next blue raspberry icee/slushie.  For this reason, I had to invent my own, as I don't have any of that beautiful, much-coveted blue slushie syrup.

You will need (for 1 large/2 small):
12 ice cubes
3 Tbsp Kool Aid Blue Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix
1/2 cup club soda
1/2 cup water

1. Dissolve Kool Aid in the water.

2. Add 12 ice cubs to a blender with a smoothie setting.

3. Add in Kool Aid mixture and blend until smooth.

4. Pour in club soda and serve.